Enjoy this boozy treat 🙂
4 cups graham cracker crumbs
1 cup nuts finely chopped
1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
1/3 cup light Karo syrup
1/4 cup rum
Stir everything all together, create little balls, then roll in powdered sugar.
Ta da! Was that easy or what?
To create the perfect red, white, and blue cake for your Fourth of July festivities, I have a super easy recipe for you!
1 vanilla cake mix (you can make your own, but if you’re juggling event prep too, this is much easier.)
1 tub of whipped cream
1 cup of sliced strawberries
1 cup of raspberries
1 cup of blueberries
- Prepare the cake mix as directed in a rectangle cake pan, and let cool.
- Once cool, apply whipped cream to top of cake
- Add blueberries on left hand side, creating a pattern like that on the flag.
- Use alternating strawberries and raspberries to create stripes.
- Enjoy your cake! Keep in the refrigerator if you aren’t serving immediately.
For this easy coffee cake, you’ll need:
1 package of yellow cake mix
1 box of instant vanilla pudding (sugar free)
3/4 cup of water
3/4 cup of vegetable oil
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon butter extract
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup chopped nuts
2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Blend first 6 ingredients together. Add eggs one at a time, beating between each egg.
- Mix ingredients for topping in separate bowl.
- Pour 1/2 of batter into greased rectangular 13×9 inch pan.
- Add 1/2 topping, then rest of batter.
- Sprinkle on remaining topping evenly.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
This is faster than your average fudge y’all, but tastes great!
1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
3 6 ounce bags of chocolate chips
1 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla
1 cup of walnuts
A pinch of salt
How to Prepare:
- Melt milk, chocolate chips, and salt.
- Remove from heat
- Add vanilla and nuts
- Pour in 8 inch pan lined with wax paper
- Chill for 2 hours
If you love s’mores but don’t want to get a frappuccino loaded with sugar, this may be the next best option. S’mores protein bites have all the taste you’ll love, but are actually healthy! Check it out.
1 1/2 scoops of vanilla protein powder (I use Tone It Up, it’s plant-based and delicious)
2 large graham cracker cookies crumbled
4 tablespoons almond milk
1/2 cup mini marshmallows
1 tablespoon chocolate chips
4 tablespoons quick oats
- Line a small dish with parchment paper
- Mix all of the dry ingredients together
- Add almond milk in slowly
- Roll into balls
- Place on baking sheet
- Place in freezer for 10-15 minutes
- Store frozen and thaw for about 5 minutes before eating
This is a super easy, and healthy, twist on an old favorite of a banana split. To make this one, you’ll need some bananas, other fruit, granola, honey or shredded chocolate, nuts, and your favorite kind of yogurt. To make this recipe vegan, try coconut or almond milk yogurt, I found a great one, it’s unsweetened and will be perfect with fruit.
Cut in the middle the length of the banana.
Set in a bowl or dish, with some space in between.
Add yogurt, fruit and granola in between the banana slices.
Add a dash of honey or shredded chocolate for a tasty topping.
And don’t forget the crushed walnuts!
Enjoy! This is perfect for a sweet summer treat, that also has a healthy twist.
This is for all you busy people out there who want a heart-themed dessert, but are running a bit short on time.
Treat yourself to a sweet dessert drink with a kick.
Prepare your hot chocolate as normal. I prefer to use Almond Milk instead of regular milk, but that’s just my preference, so get 1 cup of that, and bring to a boil. In your mug, mix together hot chocolate mix, it’s the easiest thing, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, and a dash of cayenne pepper, you can add more or less depending on your tastes.
Pour the milk into the mug once boiling, and mix well, then enjoy!