Find the original recipe here: http://turniptheoven.com/easy-no-bake-smores-bars/
This easy no bake s’mores bars recipe will have you feeling like you’re outside near a campfire in no time.
Everyone always says s’mores are a summer snack, but to me, they’re a winter snack. That’s when you’re out sitting by the fire with friends and family, so I always associate them with this time of year.
- 1 whole stick of unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups graham crackers, crumbled into small pieces
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon sea salt (I usually use less salt in my recipes and would take this down to 1/2 teaspoon)
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups of mini marshmallows
- Line a 13-x-9-inch baking pan with foil or parchment and spray lightly with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter, sugar, and vanilla until light and fluffy. Beat in the graham cracker crumbs, flour, and salt. Beat in the condensed milk. With a wooden spoon, stir in 1 cup of the chocolate chips and 1 cup of the marshmallows.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared pan and use a spatula to press into an even layer. Sprinkle the surface with the remaining chocolate chips and marshmallows, pressing gently. Cover with plastic wrap and chill until firm.
I don’t about y’all, but some nights I just want a big warm cookie. Buuuuttt, I know if I make a whole batch, I’ll eat way more than I should or have to toss some. So rather than waste ingredients, try the mug cookie!
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar, packed
- 3 drops pure vanilla extract
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- a handful of chocolate chips
- Mix all your wet ingredients and sugars together in a large mug.
- Add flour and baking soda and mix in.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Microwave for one minute. Check beginning at 40 seconds, as some microwaves can cook faster than others.
It’s simple, delicious, and prevents you from having to make a whole batch of cookies when you really only need one.
In the spirit of fall, this recipe comes from https://www.ambitiouskitchen.com/healthy-pumpkin-zucchini-chocolate-chip-bread// and looks like an absolutely delectable option for a mid-morning snack that’s guilt-free. Check it out!
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
How to Prepare:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a bread loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray.
In a bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, salt, nutmeg, cinnamon, ginger, and cloves.
In another bowl, combine pumpkin, zucchini, honey, oil, egg, and vanilla until smooth. Add in almond milk.
Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir until combined.
Add chocolate chips.
Bake for 50-60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
This is super easy prep, and will make a delicious fall-themed snack that is perfect for an afternoon party or mid-morning snack with your cup of coffee. Not to mention, it’s got some veggies right in it!
To create the perfect red, white, and blue cake for your Fourth of July festivities, I have a super easy recipe for you!
1 vanilla cake mix (you can make your own, but if you’re juggling event prep too, this is much easier.)
1 tub of whipped cream
1 cup of sliced strawberries
1 cup of raspberries
1 cup of blueberries
- Prepare the cake mix as directed in a rectangle cake pan, and let cool.
- Once cool, apply whipped cream to top of cake
- Add blueberries on left hand side, creating a pattern like that on the flag.
- Use alternating strawberries and raspberries to create stripes.
- Enjoy your cake! Keep in the refrigerator if you aren’t serving immediately.
This is a super easy, and healthy, twist on an old favorite of a banana split. To make this one, you’ll need some bananas, other fruit, granola, honey or shredded chocolate, nuts, and your favorite kind of yogurt. To make this recipe vegan, try coconut or almond milk yogurt, I found a great one, it’s unsweetened and will be perfect with fruit.
Cut in the middle the length of the banana.
Set in a bowl or dish, with some space in between.
Add yogurt, fruit and granola in between the banana slices.
Add a dash of honey or shredded chocolate for a tasty topping.
And don’t forget the crushed walnuts!
Enjoy! This is perfect for a sweet summer treat, that also has a healthy twist.
Wow your guests with my gram’s homemade apple pie recipe. This was a staple at my house during Thanksgiving, and remains one of my all-time favorite pies.
- 5 sliced apples
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Pie crust (2- one for top and one for bottom) (From scratch or pre-made, both work.)
- Mix sugar and cinnamon together in a bowl.
- Add flour.
- Put apples in crust. Pile them heavier towards the middle.
- Sprinkle sugar mixture on top.
- Add 1 tablespoon butter on top in the center.
- Put crust on top.
- Bake at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for about 45 minutes. When juice bubbles in the center, it is done.
I hope y’all enjoy my gram’s pie recipe as much as I do!