Hey y’all so the name is a bit misleading if you’re like me and feel all cookie dough is edible cookie dough. However, it’s frowned upon to just eat it raw, except for this kind that is even pregnancy approved! We’re making the flour good to go by heating it up real quick to kill any potential germs, so it’s also safe to eat now. Check it out!
- 1 1/3 cups flour, microwaved for one minute
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 tbsp milk
- toppings of choice (I like chocolate chips, but marshmallows, M&Ms, and others can be used too)
- Mix together butters and sugars
- Add milk and vanilla extract
- Add flour and salt
- Add in your toppings
This is a delicious snack when you’re craving cookie dough but don’t want to risk anything with the flour or eggs, and is perfect for adults or kids alike.