These are one of my favorite cookies to make, and they’re so simple!
1/2 cup confectioner’s sugar
1 cup softened unsalted butter
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 cups flour
1 cup chopped pecans
1/4 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 325.
- Combine first three ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Stir in remaining ingredients until dough holds together.
- Shape into 1 inch balls and place on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until slightly browned on the bottom.
- Remove from cookie sheet immediately and roll in confectioner’s sugar.
- Wait 15 minutes to cool, then put a light coating of confectioner’s sugar on top.
These are super simple and delicious!