I can’t wait to get started on cookie baking this weekend, and this is one of the first recipes I am going to try out.
- 2 1/2 cups of flour
- 2/3 cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 bag of dark chocolate and mint morsels
How to Prepare:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Combine flour, cocoa, and baking soda in a small bowl.
- In a larger bowl, beat butter, both sugars, and vanilla until creamy.
- Add in eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Slowly add in flour mixture.
- Add in morsels
- Drop rounded tablespoons onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes or until cookies are puffed and centers are set.
- Put on a wire rack to cool and enjoy!