Hey y’all! If you’re looking for a healthy breakfast option or even an afternoon snack, look no further than chia seed pudding. It takes literally 4 ingredients or less, and is super easy to make. Check it out! Oh and it also tastes amazing, since that part is super important 🙂
Chia Seed Pudding (Serves 1)
- 1 cup of almond milk (I use Silk Unsweetened Original)
- 3-4 tablespoons of chia seeds (I used about 3.5 tablespoons to make mine thicker)
- 1/2 tablespoon of honey (add this at the end, I added mine at the beginning and it didn’t mix too well and wound up at the bottom)
- Fresh fruit to top (I like a good mix of berries)
- Stir in chia seeds in with almond milk until well mixed.
- Put in fridge overnight or at least 3 hours.
- Add honey and fresh fruit when ready to eat.
What did I tell you? Super easy, healthy, and delicious!
If you’re not sure why you need chia seeds, check out this article to read up on this superfood https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/11-proven-health-benefits-of-chia-seeds