Try something easy and healthy one night this week. This recipe for a Cucumber Quinoa Salad is easy to prepare, takes barely any time, and is perfect for a healthy summer meal.
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 2 cups of cooked and then chilled quinoa
- 1/2 cup feta cheese (there are vegan options available)
- 1/3 cup basil (fresh preferably, but packaged will work too, just make sure it’s in small pieces)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to Prepare:
- Toss the quinoa, cucumber, cheese and basil together.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients together.
- Combine and enjoy!
Original recipe can be found here: https://www.gimmesomeoven.com/cucumber-quinoa-salad-recipe/