Beach Bag Must-Haves
Hey y’all, warmer weather is here! I don’t know about you, but I am always looking forward to a beach or pool day, and that means having everything I need in my beach bag. So here are some of my beach bag must-haves, if I forget anything, let me know in the comments below!
Beach Bag Must-Haves:
- A good book. I’m a bookworm, so part of the appeal of a beach/pool day is getting to crack open a book and read uninterrupted for a couple of hours while also working on my tan. You can go with a Kindle book or a real book, I personally prefer Kindle in the fact it is easier to travel with, and they now have one that is waterproof, yasss.
- Sunscreen. This needs to be applied liberally throughout your beach day, and I usually bring two types, one for my face specifically, and one for the rest of my body. Also, the spray ones really don’t work, so it’s better to go with a liquid one.
- Water. Gotta stay hydrated out in the sun! Plus, you’ll need something to alternate with the beer/alcoholic beverage of your choice that you’ll also be drinking.
- Beach towels. Again, I usually take two, one to lay on, and one to use as a pillow.
- Chapstick. It’s not winter, but your lips will still get dried out, so you’ll want to make sure you have some of that on hand.
- Beer or alcoholic beverage of choice. A necessity for a relaxing day lol.
- Hat. Whether you prefer a baseball cap or a wide-brimmed one with a cute saying, either will do to help protect your skin.
- Snacks. No beach trip is a success without some of your favorite snacks for when you get hungry.
- Shades. Gotta have those sunglasses on-hand at all times in the summer.
- Hair ties. It never hurts to have an extra scrunchie or two on-hand at the beach. You may start out with your hair down, but for most of us, that doesn’t last long.
Of course, there are some items that you’ll want to bring depending on if you’re doing a solo beach trip or one with friends. If you’re flying solo, you may want some headphones to listen to your music, whereas with friends, you may want a portable speaker instead. Now get on out there and enjoy the sun!