Protein Pancake Bites
I made these this morning, and they were delicious! Let me tell you, this is going to be one of my new favorite recipes. I never have mastered pancakes on the stove, one always winds up burnt or mushy, but these tasted delicious, and were so simple to make! Recipe here https://butterwithasideofbread.com/berry-protein-pancake-bites/ and below!
Prep 10 min Total Time 24 min Servings 18-24 pancake bites
- 1 cup Krusteaz Buttermilk Protein Pancake Mix
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 cup fresh berries, rinsed and diced
- powdered sugar, jam and/ or syrup, for topping/dipping
- Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease mini muffin pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together pancake mix, milk, and egg. Batter will be slightly lumpy. Spoon 1 heaping tablespoon into each well in mini muffin pan.
- Top pancake batter with 3-4 berries, adding a variety to each.
- Cook pancake bites for 12-14 minutes, until lightly browned. Cool in pan for 5 minutes. Remove and sprinkle with powdered sugar. Dip bites in warm jam or syrup.