Healthy Eggless Breakfasts
So the other day, my friend and I were talking on the phone, catching up on each other’s lives, and she asked me if I had any suggestions for healthy eggless breakfasts. While I gave her a few on the phone, it gave me an idea to put together some suggestions for my readers as well. We’re all fresh in the New Year, and may be looking for some healthy ways to switch up your breakfast routine. Enjoy!
- Cream of Wheat- Put some fruit and cinnamon on top, and you have a healthy breakfast with protein, iron, and other good nutrients.
- Protein Smoothie- my favorite is with Tone It Up vanilla protein, frozen fruits, spinach, and almond milk.
- Yogurt parfaits- if you are lactose intolerant or vegan, there are plenty of alternative yogurt options out there that are delicious, and surprisingly full of protein. Add some granola and fruit, and enjoy.
- Avocado toast- that’s right, a Millennial favorite had to make the list.
- Breakfast toast- toast, cream cheese, a slice of meat (ham, salmon or turkey would be tasty), and cucumber slices. A bagel would work too.
- Quinoa bowl with veggies. Add some yummy spices, plus some tomatoes, spinach, and cucumbers for a healthy, delicious meal.
- Protein muffins- again, super easy to make, and you can use your favorite ingredients, there are so many recipes out there.
- Breakfast bowl- hashbrowns, veggies, and some cheese (there are great dairy-free options, again if you need that), and this will taste delicious and fill you up. I like hashbrowns, tomatoes, zucchini, and spinach in mine.
It may seem like there aren’t a lot of breakfast options that don’t contain eggs, but there are plenty to choose from if you know where to look. Enjoy! 🙂