Healthy Pasta Salad
This is one of my favorite recipes, I make it all the time, and it is so delicious, not to mention, super easy.
- 1 box of pasta
- 1 large zucchini
- 1/2 container spiralized butternut squash
- 1 whole tomato
- 1 cup of spinach
- lemon juice
- garlic powder
- grapeseed oil
How to Prepare:
- Slice all of your vegetables into bite-sized pieces, and add all but the tomatoes and spinach to a skillet with a bit of grapeseed oil in it.
- In a saucepan, boil water, and then add the pasta. I prefer tri-color, but any kind will do.
- Put the skillet on medium-high heat, and cook all the vegetables until soft.
- Once the pasta is al dente, transfer into a large glass bowl. Add the cooked vegetables. Add tomato, spinach, basil, turmeric, pepper, garlic powder, and lemon juice. I don’t have exacts on that, the seasonings are to taste, and the lemon juice is around 3 tablespoons.
- Mix well, taste, and if necessary, add a bit more lemon juice.
It’s tangy, full of vegetables, and absolutely delicious. Enjoy!