Cherry Pineapple Pecan Cobbler
In honor of National Desserts Day, this is one of my favorites to whip up. This has worked for when I have friends coming over, as well as taking to work for parties, or to holiday parties. It’s best served warm 🙂
- 1 can crushed pineapple
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 package butter cake mix
- 1 cup chopped pecans
I always use the least amount of sugar, so sugar free filling, etc.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spread the un-drained pineapple in the bottom of a buttered 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle with sugar
- Cover with the cherry pie filling.
- Sprinkle the cake mix evenly over the cherries.
- Drizzle with melted butter.
- Sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake for an hour.
- Serve warm.
Every time I whip this up, I get so many compliments on how delicious it is. It is one of my favorites, and please let me know if you try it and how you like it! It makes around 12 servings, and can easily be stored in the fridge and reheated.