If y’all know me, then you know how I am about meal prepping. Not the best, but I do love one pot meals that I can make last for a couple days, which is where this cozy taco soup recipes comes in. While it may still be over 90 degrees in Florida, it’s still a delicious meal that I highly recommend year round for those weeks you know you have a lot going on.
- 1 can rotel (I buy the no salt added to help cut down on sodium)
- 1 can diced tomatoes (same thing, low or no sodium)
- 1 can red kidney beans (no salt added)
- 1 can great northern beans (no salt added)
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 packet ranch dressing powder
- 1 can corn (no salt added)
- 1 can tomato sauce (the large size, if you get the mini cans you’ll need 2)
- ground turkey (browned)
- Pepper, turmeric, and cayenne pepper to taste
- Brown your ground turkey and dump in a crockpot. Add the rest of the ingredients, and mix together. Put on high for 2.5 hours, and then enjoy.
This is super simple, super easy, and the best part is, if you’re cooking for two people, this will create a huge pot of soup that will last for days. If you want to change it up a bit, some nights you can put it on top of rice, it tastes delicious.